Date of Issuance: April 06, 2022
Closing Date for Questions: April 14, 2022 (extend to May 13, 2022)
Closing Date for Submission of Proposal: April 22, 2022 (extend to May 20, 2022)
Subject: Clean Cities Blue Ocean (CCBO) Program Request for Proposal No. 2022-06 entitled “Support the Implementation of Solid Waste Management Master Plan Development in Ambon City”
Dear Sir/ Madam,
You are kindly invited to submit a technical and financial proposal relating to Clean Cities Blue Ocean (CCBO). Request for Proposal No. 2022-06.
- CCBO intends to issue a Firm Fixed Price subcontract for this work
- Costs incurred by respondents for the preparation of a proposal and the negotiation of contract are not reimbursable.
- CCBO is not bound to accept any of the proposals submitted.
- CCBO reserves the right to accept an offerors proposal without further discussion.
- CCBO will only evaluate proposals from registered, qualified firms to execute and implement the work under this project.
- Offerors are required to obtain DBA Insurance prior to commencement of any services. See section 3. Financial Proposal for more information.
- The Offers must be able to complete all the items stated in the Statement of Work in Attachment A.
- Offerors MUST NOT provide any goods and/or services that utilize telecommunications and video surveillance products from the following companies: Huawei Technologies Company, ZTE Corporation, Hytera Communications Corporation, Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Company, or Dahua Technology Company, or any subsidiary or affiliate thereof, in compliance with FAR 52.204-25.
Please note that in submitting a response to this RFP, the Offeror understands that USAID is not a party to this solicitation and the Offeror agrees that any protest hereunder must be presented – in writing with full explanation – to Tetra Tech ARD for consideration as USAID will not consider protests regarding procurements carried out by implementing partners. Tetra Tech ARD, at its sole discretion, will make a final decision on the protest for this procurement.
All questions and inquiries related to this request must be submitted prior to the Closing Date for questions shown above for this RFP. All “Offerors” must submit their questions to CCBO via the below email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line should have: “Questions for Request for Proposal No. 2022-06”
In compliance with standard procedure, all inquiries and comments will be shared with the rest of the Offerors along with CCBO’s response. Questions received after the closing date for questions may not be answered.
Proposal Submittal requirements:
- Proposals shall be submitted via email.
- The Subject line of the email should read: “Request for Proposal No. 2022-06.”
- Proposals received after the exact time specified for receipts of offer shall be considered late and will be considered only at the discretion of CCBO.
Respondents shall receive an email acknowledging that their Proposal has been received upon its submission.
Proposal Instructions and Required Format
It is requested that Offerors organize their Technical and Financial Proposals as noted below. This request is made to facilitate CCBO’s review of the submitted material thus enabling a rapid decision and contracting process.
The Offeror shall submit its best price offer/proposal to complete the Statement of Work (SOW) in Attachment A and shall contain the following information detailed in Sections 1 thru 4 below:
- Proposal Cover Letter:
The proposal cover letter should be signed by an authorized representative.
- Technical Proposal:
The technical proposal must be written in English. There should be a maximum of 10 type-written pages, excluding Attachments/supporting documents, with no more than 3 pages covering A. Firm Information and B. Corporate Capabilities and Past Performance. (Desired Format – Type: Times New Roman, Font Size 11, Margins: 1” all around).
The technical proposal shall address the subjects outlined below:
- Firm Information
- Provide the name, address and copy of your firm’s business registration.
- Provide the primary contact information for this project.
- If you intend to subcontract any portion of the requested work to other firms or institutions, provide the above information for each partner and the percentage of the work that they will be performing.
- Please describe your firm’s management structure, list all owners.
- Corporate Capabilities and Past Performance
- Summary of Corporate Capabilities.
- Summary of relevant past experience your firm has had in performing work similar to that described in Attachment A. Statement of Work.
- Names and contact information for at least three references. Our intention is to contact recent clients to ask questions about their experience working with your firm.
- Technical Approach
- Please submit a detailed technical write-up of the proposed implementation strategy and management for this specific project detailed in Attachment A.
- Identify the Key Personnel that would be working on this project assuming an award. Please include a brief statement about their capabilities and experience. CVs should be provided (and will not count against the page limits).
- Financial Proposal
The financial Proposal should be submitted as a separate document(s) from the Technical proposal.
The Offeror’s proposed Financial proposal must represent its best price offer in response to the solicitation, and shall contain the following:
- Offerors must use budget template in Attachment B.
- Budget narrative. A detailed narrative describing the basis on which the costs were derived should be provided to allow a complete analysis of the Offeror’s cost/price.
There is no page limit for the inclusion of cost notes
Please note, in accordance with USAID regulations, Offerors should budget for worker’s compensation insurance with USAID’s approved DBA insurance provider – AON Risk Insurance. Details and pricing for DBA insurance can be found here: https://www.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/1868/AAPD17-01-Revised.pdf. Offerors are requested to please include in the budget a line under ODCs for DBA insurance for budgeted staff (long and short term), and may include the costs of the wire transfer payment. As a reminder, DBA insurance is only applied as a percentage of an individual’s actual base salary, not as a percentage of the fully burdened fixed daily rate.
Additionally, please note that the selected Offeror will need to ensure that a DBA insurance policy is obtained from AON Risk Insurance. The first deliverable of any awarded subcontract will be submission of documentation verifying that DBA insurance is in place.
NOTE: As part of the financial review and negotiation, Tetra tech ARD may ask for verification documents that corroborate the unit costs presented in the budget. These may include verification of salaries, consulting rates, other direct costs, indirect costs, etc. Tetra Tech ARD may also ask to review policies and procedures to confirm that the proposed costs align with your firm’s standards and practices. These verifications are required to ensure that we are negotiating a fair and reasonable price for the services requested through this RFP.
- Required Certifications
Offeror shall submit the required signed certifications as indicated in Attachment D.
List of RFP Attachments:
Attachment A: Statement of Work
Attachment B: Budget Template
Attachment C: Proposal Evaluation Criteria
Attachment D: Required Certifications
The selected sub-contractor will conduct the following activities:
- Work closely with CCBO Technical staff and Dinas Lingkungan Hidup / Environmental Agency of Ambon City and to update CCBO and Environmental Agency of Ambon City on a regular basis.
- Conduct interviews/discussions with relevant SWM key stakeholders/informants in Ambon
- Obtain relevant documents from key SWM stakeholders/informants in Ambon
- Conduct surveys at relevant SWM collection and disposal sites.
- Brief CCBO Indonesia staff monthly on SWM Master Plan progress
- Provide a first draft of the report
- Present the first draft to CCBO Indonesia staff
- Present the draft of the SWM Master Plan to City of Ambon’s Government
- Revise and develop final report, as requested
How to Apply
Please submit your request to get a full solicitation RFP to email@example.com with subject Request for Proposal no. 2022-06 – Full solicitation RFP
Deadline for the submission of the proposal is extended to May 20, 2022, 05.00 PM Indonesia Western Time (WIB). Submission will be done electronically.
- Salary Offer none