Exciting Opportunity with RedR Indonesia
Position Title: Human Resources Assistant – (INDONESIAN NATIONALS ONLY)
Reporting to: Senior Finance Officer
Job Status: Full time
Contract duration: 1 year
Start Date: January 2021
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Salary: starting from Rp 3,000,000 based on skills and experience
How to apply
Employees of RedR will receive 2 weeks annual leave, sick leave, THR, and BPJS Kesehatan.
About RedR Indonesia
RedR Indonesia is an emerging humanitarian agency working for improving international emergency relief. RedR Indonesia is part of the international RedR network of accredited organizations, each sharing a common vision and mission.
Our aims are to provide sufficient, competent and effective relief personnel to the front-line and provide personnel to local and international relief agencies whenever required; to improve and maintain the competence of relief personnel; to cooperate and work with other agencies in maintaining the availability of trained and competent relief personnel; and to increase humanitarian response capacity in Indonesia through providing people with internationally recognized training and access to international experience.
We believe that suffering caused by disasters can be reduced by selecting, training and providing competent and committed personnel to humanitarian programmes across the world.
RedR is also represented in the UK, India, Australia, US and Malaysia.
- Assist management in the recruitment process, including end-to-end recruitment process from advertising, scheduling interviews, and shortlisting
- Liaise with prospective candidates and act as focal point for all recruitment process
- Assist the management and Finance Senior Officer to produce ToR, scope of work, and prepare contract for RedR employees and consultants
- Ensure vacancies are effectively advertised to generate strong applicants within budget
- Facilitate onboarding of all new employees
- Assist Finance team in managing monthly payroll and leave system
- Oversee and ensure compliance with performance reviews and support line managers to deal with performance management issues or grievances
- Assist the management on staff development activities
- Help to implement company policies and employee benefits
- Support the management in compliance with local employment laws and regulations
The HR Assistant should meet each of these requirements and/or have other related and relevant qualifying experience
- Bachelor’s degree in management, administration, social studies and psychology or related disciplines.
Skills & Competencies
- Minimum 2 (two) year experience in a similar position
- 1 (one) year experience in humanitarian sector preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confirmed communication and organisational skills, and ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure to meet deadlines and to react within short notice
- Demonstrated autonomy, motivation, and commitment; ability to deliver within deadlines
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong coordination, communication, and networking skills
- Understand Indonesian labour laws and requirements
- Capacity to work individually and within a team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and self-managing
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Sense of humour and good work ethic
- In specific circumstances, RedR Indonesia may request all RedR employees to perform tasks other than those described in their job descriptions.
- Positive work ethic with a willingness to learn and grow
- Proven ability to work cross culturally
- Openness to work in an inclusive and diverse office environment with people of all races, religion,
- gender, etc.
- Interest in humanitarian activities
- Desire to be based in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Looking for long term relationship and to grow with organisation
RedR Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer with positive discrimination policies to ensure opportunities are available to all applicants regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed and those with functioning limitations (persons with disabilities).