The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, with 191 member National Societies. As part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, our work is guided by seven fundamental principles; humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality.
Find out more on: www.ifrc.org
The International Federation-Country Cluster Support Team (CCST) for Indonesia and Timor Leste is looking for qualified candidate to fill the following position:
RECEPTIONIST – NATIONAL STAFF (residing in Palu)
Date of issue : 07 – 11 – 2019
Closing date : 20 – 11 –2019
Duty station : PALU
Country : INDONESIA
Contract Duration : 6 months
Category of Staff : National Staff
The receptionist will support the administration works on the day to day operations and report to Admin Assistant/Officer ( Focal person in administration)
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies Staff of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain and updating contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Order office supplies
- Educated to graduate degree level and/or can demonstrate equivalent intellectual capacity
- Min 1-year experience in officer administration job
Knowledge and Skills
- Computer skills (word processing, spread sheets, etc)
- Preparing reports
- Bahasa Indonesia
How to Apply