|Position Title||: Receptionist|
|Location||: Jakarta, Indonesia|
|Job Type and duration of contract||: Full-Time, 1 year contract period|
|Closing Date||: July 20, 2018|
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for answering telephones and taking accurate phone messages, greets office visitors, coordinates drivers’ daily schedules, and provides necessary information regarding the vehicle use, taxi voucher and courier service, and any occasional secretarial and administrative support to professional staff, as requested.
Routine contact with all staff in Jakarta office. Some phone contact with staff in headquarters and other field offices.
Greets all guests to Jakarta office. Regular phone contact with grantees, donor agencies, vendor and others.
One year working experience in a multinational company or international organization. Fresh graduate is encourage to apply.
Degree or equivalent certificate in secretarial studies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional organizational abilities
- Discipline and responsibility
- Computer proficiency in word processing and email
- Greets and assist all visitors
- Notifies appropriate employee of visitor’s arrival
- Keeps the reception area clean, tidy, noise free and in good order
- Answers telephones and provides appropriate information
- Directs caller to destinati Records name, time of call, nature of business, and person called upon if employee is unavailable. Accurately takes and delivers messages
- Place phone calls on behalf of Senior staff
- Responds to caller questions about Foundation programs, as appropriate
- Handling incoming mail/package (except pouch) and maintaining necessary logs
- Manage Vehicles and Drivers Schedule under supervision of Office Manager
- Key-in the Drivers log/travel records for official and personal use.
- Tracking of taxi voucher use & all incoming operational invoices from vendors to be submitted to Finance
- Tracking outgoing mail for SF office pouch and handling delivery order to International courier service, maintain log for the pouch c
- Handling hotel & travel agent proposals, create a summary and filling, and organize a tender once a yea
- Maintain publication information shelves at the reception by supplying relevant publication c
- Monitoring stocks of TAF one-pager, project list, and annual re
- Receives incoming faxes and documents via courier and distributes to appropriate staff and maintains a log. (faxes from Donors may be photocopied)
- Receives incoming e-mail and forwards to appropriate staf
- Maintain the conference room usage sche
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Work in corporation with the others in office
HOW TO APPLY