– Preparing and Doing presentation to donors (individual, company) about Sahabat Anak and all the programs /event / campaign that being doing or will do in the future for fundraising and friend rising.
– Follow up and monitoring every proposal agreement and every event or activities that Sahabat Anak have.
– Making proposal as required for event /program
– Maintain a good relationship with donors by keeping up a good communication.
– Welcoming visitors and find their need if it’s appropriate with the organization need then Making coordination with the team /to the other division to delegate the program
– To be apart and helping the team in the related program /event
– Prepare programs /event with the team. Making coordination and monitoring every event / activities that being doing by donors and local area
– Maintain and monitoring Sahabat Anak’s web, social media with Sahabat Anak’s activity report or article relating to the fulfillment of the rights of children. Preparing schedule and follow up the timeline of social media post.
– Make event /program report including budget report.
– Making PO (Purchase Order) based on event’s need
– Making report for every cost and program in word and excel
– Dealing with vendor, supplier and donors.
– Making and manage incoming and outgoing letters
– Monitoring and update merchandise selling report.
– Updating donators list.
• Woman or man, unmarried /Single, aged 21-30 years
• Education D3 / S1 Communication (Public Relations / Marketing Communication) or other major that related to public relations
• Have interest in the social world and children’s education
• Able to work in teams and don’t mind to work under pressure, dealing with deadline
Willing to work outside office hours and holidays (If there is an event / project)
• Have a high commitment to work
• Has no criminal record (proven by SKCK)
• Never been involved with drug abuse
• Good in Physically
• Able to communicate well, verbally or in writing
Can speak English (and written)
• Willing to do administrative work
• Able to operate office applications (Ms. Office)
• Have an experience in the organization
If you meet the above requirements, immediately submit an Application Letter, CV (include your the social media address) and your latest photograph to email: email@example.com
Please put the code: STAFF-KJ on the subject of the email