East Java, Central Java and West Sumatera – (Please Specify province in the job application)
Provincial Team Leader – INVEST
Under the guidance of INVEST Deputy Chief of Party, the INVEST Team Leader is responsible for ensuring substantive capacity building and training assistance, documentation of lessons learned and best practices of training, and knowledge management during program implementation. Provincial Team Leader oversees sub-national activities regarding planning, implementation, monitoring & evaluation support, impact, and sustainability, as well as contribute to mainstream best practices at the national level to increase the BPBD organizational capacity through technical assistance and quality of trainings. The Team Leader will promote long-term sustainability and replicability of disaster management capacity building in collaboration with Deputy Chief of Party. The target provinces are Central Java, East Java and West Sumatra (however, the final target provinces may change as per government and donor preferences).
· A University degree in the field of Development Studies/International Development, Business Administration/Organization Development, Disaster Management/Environmental Management, and Policy, Education, or relevant field;
· Minimum 7 years of experience in effectively managing staff and coordinating with the government departments (including BPBD) in the field of disaster management and organization development, with demonstrated technical expertise in subject matter as required;
· Experiences in provide training, coaching and mentoring;
· Experience in collaboratively working with development agencies, universities, donors and government departments, such as BPBDs is a strong advantage;
· Understanding and sensitive about the cultural, economic and the political context of the relevant province will be an advantage;
· Proficiency in English, both spoken and written communication is essential;
· Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and interpersonal skills;
· Ability to multi-task, follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with multi-disciplinary team members are essential;
· Strong familiarity with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint is required.
Vacancy will be closed 12 July 2019 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department