Position Code: PO- BA
The Officer will be responsible for the management of project implementation at Tifa Foundation.
- Educational requirement: Bachelor degree in the related background, preferably in social science or related field;
- Having a minimum of five years of experience working in non-profit organization(s)
- Demonstrated experience working in collaboration in a multistakeholder setting, this includes government entities.
- Sufficient knowledge of development planning and budgeting issues and have experience in advocating development budgets
- Knowing the concept of budget tagging and the issue of Minimum Service Standards (SPM) is preferable.
- Ability to write program reports and activity reports
- Excellent communication, negotiation and lobbying skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize workload and meet multiple deadlines
- Fluent English language skills
Project Management and Administrative:
- Prepare a work plan and organize all activities with the Senior Program Officer
- Prepare budget plan and regularly report on the budget
- Monitoring and evaluation of projects with Senior Program Officer
- Draft reports for Tifa Foundation’s Boards and donors
- Ensure documentation of all activities during the project is stored properly.
- The Officer will need to draft external communications materials including press releases, policy paper, blogs, briefings, and infographics
- Support the communication strategy of Tifa’s at large by creating content for website, newsletters and social media