Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa Foundation focuses in the area of youth development. YCAB believe that inherent in our vision of youth development is the idea of economic independence. YCAB is about loving the least of the children of a nation. This Love is translated into providing hope and opportunity to marginalized youth. We empower youth to be self-reliant through healthy lifestyle promotion, education, and economic empowerment for a better and sustainable future. YCAB Foundation has evolved from “impact only” to an “impact first” organization; from being a non-profit supported by only donations to becoming a sustainable social enterprise.
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage the project and the team for YCAB Foundation. Reporting to Head of Project Management, this role is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The primary focus is to develop, maintain and to ensure the effective implementation of the program. The person has excellent managerial and community organizing skills. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to YCAB Foundation, and to your career.
• Develop and monitor implementation project plans for all activities
• Maintain and assist project development including budget planning, program planning and monitoring, and general management.
• Coordinate a variety of events based on timeline
• Manage and maintain project with the team and collaborate with partner
• Ensure project procedures tools and templates are in line with standard and YCAB’s
• Facilitate and ensure high quality project closeout, planning and managing inputs from all required support teams and consultants
• Ensure the program team monitor and report on a monthly basis the status of partner budgets/invoicing and grants
• Bachelor degree in any degree
• Have at least 1 years of relevant working experience, preferably in Non-Profit Organization and other relevant organization.
• Prior experience as a Project or Program Manager;
• Good managerial skills
• Excellent project management skills and evidence of successful project management
• Willing able to travel to project site
• Good analytical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
• Strong leadership skills and able to work with team
• Excellent time management skills
• Result driven and target oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required