- To conduct Bank’s technical-assistance operations due-diligence, monitor day-to-day technical-assistance operations management activities, and carry out day-to-day development-project operations management activities under the guidance of Project Team within approved costs, timeliness and quality, to ensure efficient execution of the bank’s mandate to support economic development in the associated member and non-member countries.
- Responsible for day-to-day communication, monitoring, and implementation support to the project management units and executing agencies and provide support in: Project/Program preparation and appraisal, portfolio quality review, procurement review, disbursement processes, and contribute to knowledge management agenda by identifying lessons learned from the projects.
- Responsible for leading Technical Assistance implementation and serve subject matter expert for Bank’s procedures and processes related to the Regional Hub operations.
- Career and remuneration
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Management, Social Sciences,
or related field, preferably with master’s degree or equivalent
- Languages English (mandatory), French (mandatory only for COM cluster handling Francophone Member Countries); Arabic (mandatory only for COM cluster handling Arabic Speaking Member
- Experience 5 years’ experience in development project management preferably in
International Development Institutions.
- International and Multicultural Collaboration
- Drive for Results
- Stakeholder Management / Client Orientation
- Development Project Finance
- Project management
How to Apply
Please send your CV to:
email@example.com; and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer arrange usd 1.500