Reports to: District Coordinator
Locations: Banyuwangi, Bojonegoro, Jombang, Pasuruan, Kediri, Jember
Jhpiego seeks Project Assistants to support the USAID MOMENTUM Private Sector project in East Java. The post holder will assist District Coordinator in the preparation of project activities.
- Support District Coordinator in coordination and collaboration with district stakeholders including District Health Department and the health programs;
- Support and coordinate district activities including meetings, workshops, launch/s etc. and provide support in managing the relevant budgets;
- Work closely with District coordinator and MNCH specialist in supporting necessary technical and organizational and any other support to conduct workshops/ seminars/ meetings/advocacy events;
- Support District coordinator to provide regular process documentation of all activities, meetings and relevant events;
- Support District coordinator to provide assistance in documentation process of ongoing activities and preparation of Provincial reports;
- Maintain an updated database of all trainings and community mobilization activities at district level;
- Support District coordinator to facilitate and manage the project review meetings and monitoring visits as scheduled in the workplan;
- Assist in conducting baseline and end line surveys of the project;
- Support District Coordinator to ensure establishment of District Technical committee at District level;
- Ensure data collection of routine data from MPHD intervention-facility to monitor MNH program
- Diploma in Nurse/Midwives or bachelor degree in public health or other related discipline
- Minimum three years of progressive experience in project implementation with at least two years experiences with development/health sector
- Understanding the concept of public health in Indonesia
- Demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and professionalism
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written Indonesian language; English language proficiency preferred
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to all levels of staff and management, outside officials and agencies, and the public, expressing ideas and instructions clearly and concisely
- Excellent time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively, professionally and tactfully with a diverse workforce, team leaders, senior staff, and outside companies and public agencies
- Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality and accuracy
- Competent in Microsoft office: Excel, MS word, and Power point
- Ability to work independently and to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulate a diverse workforce
- Preferable having residential in our project locations: Bojonegoro/Banyuwangi
How to Apply
Please submit your application letter and CV with 3 referees to the following email address: IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org with subject as per position with your preferable location (e.g. Project Assistant MPHD for Bojonegoro).
For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at www.jhpiego.org.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.