Position Reports To : Project Coordinator Flores Cluster
Locations : Ende District, Manggarai Barat District, Manggarai District, Sikka District
USAID’s Momentum Country and Global Leadership (MCGL)’s goal is to sustainably strengthen the Government of Indonesia to effectively deliver quality essential primary health care services in East Nusa Tenggara Province (Nusa Tenggara Timur, or NTT), and develop a replicable model for other provinces in Eastern Indonesia. Along with the implementation of the project in its first year the coordination process between the national team and the provincial/district team needs to be strengthened. One of the keys to success in the coordination between the team is a clear and transparent work system both within the Momentum project internally. This is necessary, considering the many parties involved in the implementation of this program.
Jhpiego seeks a Project Assistant to support USAID MOMENTUM project in NTT. The project aims to assist Government of Indonesia to effectively deliver quality essential primary health care services and contribute to reduce rates of maternal and newborn deaths.
Major Duty Responsibilities
Financial and administrative:
- Support project team in preparation for activities and meetings in the project office, including scheduling meetings, creating an attendance list, corresponding with attendees, preparing materials, setting up meeting room, taking minutes of meeting, among other tasks
- Support project with maintaining records and files, distributing materials, and documentation
- Provide support project for logistical needs, including identifying venues and communicating with vendors
- Support project in handling procurement processes and office maintenance
- Work closely with District Coordinator to conduct all the implementation activities at the district
- Deliver any other task as assigned by supervisor.
Monitoring & Evaluation support:
- Support project and responsible for the routine data collection at health facilities for project monitoring needs
- Diploma in administration or related field with minimum of 3 years’ experience handling project administration
- Strong ability to work and communicate within a team
- Excellent communication skills especially with stakeholders at district levels as well as health facility manager/health providers
- Computer skills, including demonstrated competency in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure and balance workloads among competing priorities and a tight schedule
How to Apply
Please submit your application letter and CV with 3 referees to the following email address: IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org with subject as per position with your preferable location (e.g. Project Assistant MCGL for Ende District).
For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at www.jhpiego.org.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.