Position Reports To : Senior Project Coordinator National
Locations : Tangerang District, Tangerang Selatan, Malang District, Pasuruan District, Gowa District, Makassar City, Asahan District, Deli Serdang District
USAID’s Momentum Country and Global Leadership (MCGL)’s goal is to sustainably strengthen the Government of Indonesia to effectively deliver quality essential primary health care services in North Sumatera, South Sulawesi, East Java and Banten. Along with the implementation of the project in its first year the coordination process between the national team and the provincial/district team needs to be strengthened. One of the keys to success in the coordination between the team is a clear and transparent work system both within the Momentum project internally. This is necessary, considering the many parties involved in the implementation of this program.
Jhpiego seeks a Project Assistant to support USAID MOMENTUM project in Banten, East Java, South Sulawesi, North Sumatera. The project aims to assist Government of Indonesia to effectively deliver quality essential primary health care services and contribute to reduce rates of maternal and newborn deaths.
- Develop and maintain excellent dialogue with stakeholders at district level
- Act as MOMENTUM-MCGL representative at district level
- Coordinate and program activities at district level
- Support project team in preparation for activities and meetings in the project office, including scheduling meetings, creating an attendance list, corresponding with attendees, preparing materials, setting up meeting room, taking minutes of meeting, among other tasks
- Support project with maintaining records and files, distributing materials, and documentation
- Provide support project for logistical needs, including identifying venues and communicating with vendors
- Support project in handling procurement processes and office maintenance
- Close coordination with MOMENTUM-MPHD project at provincial and district level
- Close coordination with MOMENTUM-MCGL Program Manager at national level
- Close coordination with Senior Project Coordinator at national level
- Deliver any other task as assigned by supervisor.
Monitoring & Evaluation support:
- Support project and responsible for the routine data collection at health facilities for project monitoring needs
- Diploma in administration or related field with minimum of 3 years’ experience handling project administration
- Strong ability to work and communicate within a team
- Excellent communication skills especially with stakeholders at district levels as well as health facility manager/health providers
- Computer skills, including demonstrated competency in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure and balance workloads among competing priorities and a tight schedule
How to Apply
Please submit your application letter and CV with 3 referees to the following email address: IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org with subject as per position with your preferable location (e.g. Project Assistant MCGL for Tangerang District).
For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at www.jhpiego.org.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.