PRIMARY FUNCTION :
The primary function of this position is to provide an assistance to SHIFT Program Manager in managing day to day project financial and administration works.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for compiling and checking monthly field forecast and reports
- Responsible for creating, tracking and monitoring project advances and settlements
- Responsible for creating, tracking and monitoring project procurements
- Provide the administrative and financial assistance to SHIFT Program Manager
- To represent IAC and the SHIFT in official capacities as needed.
- Carry out other additional duties as assigned by SHIFT Program Manager.
- Monthly Salary
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Minimum D3 degree in a relevant field including finance, accounting, business admininstration, tax ;
- Minimum two years of experience in similiar job;
- Experience working with non-governmental organizations is a required;
- Capacity to be self-reliant, results oriented, and manage multiple deadlines;
- Experience working with the government at various levels;
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team player who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives;
- Ensure appropriate confidentiality for internal documents;
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills in Bahasa Indonesian; Proficiency in verbal and written English;
- Demonstrated ability to convey messages through clear and concise writing;
- Ability to travel to the field for up to 30% of the time, Ability to travel domestically on short notice.
- Ability to work with community such as ODHA/PLHIV, LGBT, sex workers and drug user.