Institut Penelitian Inovasi Bumi (INOBU) was registered as an Indonesian, non-profit research institute in 2015. INOBU grew out of Earth Innovation Institute’s (EII) Indonesia program and works closely with EII. In Central Kalimantan, working with the provincial governor and several district heads, INOBU facilitated the creation of the provincial roadmap to low deforestation development, designed a pilot plantation monitoring system and initiated the process for certifying several districts. In West Papua, the organization supported the provincial government to recognize the land rights of indigenous communities and promote low emission rural development. Since 2015, INOBU, has been the Indonesian coordinator for the Governors Climate and Forest task force. INOBU is responsible for coordinating the activities of the six, Indonesian provincial governments involved in the GCF to promote low emission rural development in their jurisdictions.
Through innovative research, policy analysis, technology and alliance-building, INOBU seeks to improve public policies and strengthen civil society to sustainably manage Indonesia’s natural resources and agricultural production systems, throughout the life-cycle of products. INOBU is staffed by leading Indonesian researchers in the fields of environmental policy, law, economics and spatial analysis. INOBU actively engages government, private sectors, civil society and communities in the design and dissemination of the results of their research and innovation.
Scope of Work
Programming and (web) application development (80%)
- Design, maintain and modify online platforms and applications
- Provide leadership and technical support for the design, maintenance and modification of other software and applications, including mobile applications
Stakeholders’ engagement and training (10%)
- Provide training and seminars as required
- Provide support for other issues related to information technology as required
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor degree in the field of computer science, information technology or relevant field. Applications with master’s degrees are highly encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with PHP/.NET, Framework (Laravel/Code Ignitter/Visual Studio)
- Experience with SQL Server/MySQL database
- Having good problem solving and debugging skills
- Able to identify bugs and trace them down to the source.
- Ability to work in a team with colleagues from diverse backgrounds, having the right attitude and capacity to adjust to the needs of the management, clients and stakeholders.
- Fast learner, team player and can work independently with minimal supervision.
Location: Denpasar, BaliREGISTER/LOGIN to read more, it's FREE