- Support in administering and follow up project supporting documents (financial and procurement) in timely manner by coordinating closely with project staffs and RMU staffs particularly in the provision of basic needs and services before submission to finance department.
- Assist in preparing RFP (Request for payment) and ensure all supporting documents are attached for dully approved/ authorized to process the payment to service providers
- Coordinate with existing vendors to ensure that services are within the agreed standard. Review and ensure that payments for services such as accomodation, supplies and other towards service providers and local authorities are correct and in timely manner.
- Facilitate communication between migrants and vendors ensuring that the service and goods are provided in line with IOM’s standard and procedure as well as provide clerical assistance as needed, such as drafting and follow up letters to vendors or other stakeholders
- Ensure the delivery receipts/ are complete before submitting it to MIGO performer of all Operations-related rendered services/received goods in timely manner.
- Provide assistance in movement activities including arranging the vehicle with close coordination with logistic and procurement department and operations
- Assist Operations staff in administration matters such as taking minutes of meeting, and maintain good filing system and track records of all relevant documents.
- Assist Operations staff in data management, including: providing data needed by coordinating with relevant staff or division and ensuring RAMs update, update accommodation matrix.
- Maintain and keep updated the Operations contact list that includes stakeholders, service providers, migrant’s representatives, NGO partners, government institutions, and public services.
- Provide clerical assistance as necessary, assist Operation staff official travel documents, and organize project’s incoming and outgoing documents.
- Perform other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in the relevant field (Social Science, Finance, Business Administration, Management, other related field) with minimum one year of relevant working experience, or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with minimum three years of relevant working experience
- Have good knowledge of, and experience in administration and operational of project implementation.
- Have previous experience working with migrants or community is an advantage.
- Proficient in computer applications
- Good written and spoken communications skills,
- Good interpersonal skills, high loyalty, ability to work in a multi – cultural environment and good working in team.
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in working with irregular migrants; trafficked persons; general counseling and networking.
- Familiarity with intergovernmental, international and multicultural working environment is an advantage
Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.