Prestasi Junior Indonesia is part of one of the world’s largest youth-serving NGOs, Junior Achievement (JA) Worldwide, which focuses on preparing young people for employment and entrepreneurship.
Prestasi Junior Indonesia is currently seeking Project Officer.
Responsible for delivering the STEAM program as planned and directed by AM Program, and ensuring its executions, evaluations, and reports are in accordance with the schedule, budget, and stakeholder expectations.
- Bachelor Degree in IT, concentration in software/game development is preferable
- Last semester university students or fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Familiar with 3D design using VR/AR technology
- Have experience in volunteering activities 1-2 years
- Have good communication and public speaking skills
- Capable in conducting several work-related tasks in a period of time
- Good work ethic and professional attitude
- Passionate in teaching/having experience in teaching would be an advantage
- Willing to work with flexible working hours
- Based in Batam
- Project period: 10 months
- Able to join immediately
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Subject: Devjobs_Project Officer Batam
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.