Program Officer – POWER 2.0
The Program Officer will support the POWER 2.0 Program Manager to ensure that at least 20,000 smallholder farmers increase productivity, raise their incomes by 20% against baseline measures through coordinating of program implementation, monitoring and knowledge management. S/he will coordinate the program management with the Business and Financial Services Senior Program Officer, GAP and Advisory Services Senior Program Officer and 8 district coordinators.
- University degree, preferable in social sciences, economics or business development;
- 3+ years’ experience working in development programs with strong emphasis on agriculture, business development services, rural advisory services, access to finance, partnership with private and public sectors;
- Ability to take initiative, to anticipate and solve problems; and to work independently on multiple tasks with;
- Have basic knowledge about the logical frameworks or M&E system;
- limited supervision, to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Computers skills with strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Vacancy will be closed 18 February 2019 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia