Futuremakers project is part of the Futuremakers by Standard Chartered (UK) initiative and aims to support youth in the labour market, in particular disadvantaged people with visual impairments, to learn new skills and improve their chances of getting a job or starting their own business, through the provision of demand-led technical skills training, employability training, career guidance and job placements.
The position is full-time based in Jakarta.
The Program Officer position is held by a experienced staff whose acquired knowledge and skills enable him/her to independently undertake diverse work assignments. As a member of the “Disability Program”, The Project Officer will monitor and report on project activities in support of MRUF’ work serving the beneficiaries, especially young people and persons with visual impairments. His/her thorough and service-oriented approach will ensure that the project consistently applies best practices and constantly works towards improving the impact of its benefits to those we serve. S/he will contribute to the reflection of program achievements, documentation and program development.
- Assist in developing, and implementing programs.
- Ensure all activities are carried out with good quality standards, follow the procedure and administrative aspects and time manner.
- Preparing reports to stakeholders periodically.
- Have strong experience in formulate workplan, TORs, and report documents.
- Work and communicate with internal and external parties related.
- Organize some events, related to the programs.
- Any other professional work as directed by Project Director, Policy and Delivery.
- Min Bachelor Degree, with 3-5 years of proven experience in similar roles.
- Knowledge of the sustainability issues in inclusion & entrepreneurship.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Commit to work with good quality standard and time manner.
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners and community members
- Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
We are waiting for your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 30 September 2022, with email subject: PO_FM. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.