Position Title : Program Officer – Business and Human Rights & Ethics and Governance
Location : Jakarta
Period of Assignment : February 2022 – February 2023 (1 year) with a possibility of Extension for another two years
Report to : Executive Director
Indonesia Global Compact Network (IGCN) is a local network of the United Nations Global Compact, the world’s largest corporate sustainability initiative, to mainstream the ten universal principles of UN Global Compact in the areas of human rights, labour, environment, and anti corruption for sustainable development.
To mainstream the pillar 1 and 4: Human Rights and Anti Corruption, IGCN promotes the adoption and implementation of “Business and Human Rights (B&HR)” and Ethics & Governance (E&G)” to its members and stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop Strategy Plan, lead and manage the implementation of B&HR and E&G in Indonesia
- Build strategic steps in the identification and involvement of key partners and stakeholders in the initiatives and programs implementation
- Lead the identification and involvement of key partners and stakeholders in the program initiatives and activities
- Lead relevant initiatives & programs, i.e. Dialogues, workshops, webinars, training, etc.
- Develop and prepare various initiatives & programs implementation, i.e. concept notes and agendas, PowerPoint presentations, workshop materials as well and the communication and campaign, etc.
- Lead monitoring, evaluation and report of the initiatives and programs
- Any other administrative duties and support functions as assigned, for successful implementation of the initiatives & programs.
IGCN is currently looking for talented and disciplined individuals to lead the B&HR and E&G as Program Officer – Business and Human Rights & Ethics and Governance, with the following requirements as a general guidance:
- University degree with a minimum of three years work experience in program development and project management.
- Excellent working level of English language in both writing and speaking is a must.
- Extensive network with business and industries, academia, government, civil society. Having networks with UN agencies is a plus.
- A “can do” attitude, team work player, adaptive to global culture and environment, with high integrity commitment
- An excellent communications and interpersonal skills