Earth Company is currently looking for an exceptional Indonesian-national program officer who is passionate about education and can lead the organization’s educational programs on sustainability and social impact targeting students and young professionals.
Engagement level, work environment, and remuneration
- We expect the program officer to work full-time (100%) in our Ubud office.
- Earth Company’s remuneration rate is competitive in the nonprofit/social enterprise sector in Indonesia.
- This position is for Indonesian citizens only.
- Start date: ASAP.
- Supporting Earth Company’s Impact Academy program:
- Contribute to the development of new partnerships with clients – both Indonesian and international.
- Manage relationships with Impact Academy’s local partners in Bali.
- Arrange logistics for programs including transportation, meals, accommodation, etc.
- Help implement programs, including accompanying groups, facilitating discussions, interpreting across languages, conducting feedback surveys, etc.
- Assist the Impact Academy team in other tasks as they emerge.
2. Other tasks as requested by management:
- Build partnerships with companies and foundations willing to support Earth Company.
- Contribute to Earth Company’s other programs.
Examples of Impact Academy programs implemented by Earth Company
- YSEALI MPACT EXL Regional Workshop 2019: https://www.earthcompany.info/blog/earth-company-yseali-impact-exl-regionalworkshop/
- Cross-boundary Exchange for Social Innovation 2021: https://www.earthcompany.info/blog/cbx_report_2021/
- 3-5 years of experience in planning and facilitating educational programs, international development, business consulting, or other relevant fields.
- University degree in a relevant discipline; master’s degree is preferred.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia; basic skills in Japanese is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills with fluency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- A can-do and collaborative mind set. Comfortable with the ambiguities and demands of a rapidly evolving work environment, particularly in a start-up like workplace.
How to Apply