We are looking for a Program Officer to contribute in the management and implementation of In-Docs programs under Program Manager’s supervision. We also expect the Program Officer to always strive for the improvement of In-Docs programs as well as the organization itself.
- Applications reviewed on a rolling basis
- Work schedule: fixed-term
- Location: Jakarta (currently this position is a work-from-home position due to Covid-19. In-Docs will work with the selected applicant to review and ensure that work-from-home equipment is appropriate).
- Performing tasks derived from the working plan of designated programs, in coordination with other departments or employees of In-Docs;
- Assisting Program Manager in the majority of stages, from planning to reporting;
- Corresponding and coordinating with external parties relevant to the designated program;
- Managing database and resources for immediate as well as future usage;
- Contributing in In-Docs continuous improvement.
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Program Officer, or other positions with similar job description, such as Event Manager, Film Programmer, Producer, etc;
- Prior experience or knowledge in documentary films is a plus;
- Computer literate with advanced skills in operating MS Office and Google Suite applications;
- Able to communicate in Indonesian and English fluently (both written and spoken) in communicative and emphatic manner;
- Highly organised and punctual;
- A fast learner, with a large appetite for new knowledge;
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.