JICA Indonesia Office, Health – Social Security – Labor team is currently calling for Program Management Specialist. The Specialist will be closely working with our various project in health/social security/labor together as part of our team.
We encourage all the enthusiastic people, who are keen to grow and learn together in a teamenvironment, to apply.
• Process, Implement, and Administer Technical Assistance, Loans, and Grant Projects of economic and social development in Indonesia, especially for (but not limited to) Health, Social Security, Labor, in close collaboration with the related Japanese officers.
• Engage in portfolio management and regular communication with the above relevant executing agencies and coordinating institutions of the Government of Indonesia (GOI)
• Promote network and regular communication with stakeholders such as government counterparts (BAPPENAS, Ministry of State Secretariat, Ministry of Finance, and major technical line ministries as executing agencies) of the Government of Indonesia (GOI), other offices of JICA, JICA Experts, local consultants, Japanese consultants, development partners related.
• Update and analyze the impact of the changes of related local regulations/rules/news to the existing portfolio of JICA.
• Manage multiple existing / future projects including those in Health and Social Security.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Educational background: Bachelor’s degree (S1) or higher education from a recognized university, preferably in Public Health or Social Security.
• Working experience: At least (3) three years of experience preferably on international development cooperation, government services or NGO in the similar field.
• Adaptable and willing to learn in the multi-cultural environment.
• Good interpersonal/communication skill and strong analytical skills and problem solving
• Good managerial skill
• Computer literacy in MS Word / Excel / Power Point
• English fluency (both in speaking and writing)
• Candidate with a mindset to work independently while respecting teamwork is highly welcomed.
Expected Starting Date:
By late–January 2022
Initial contract will be approximately two (2) months till end of March 2022.
JICA Indonesia Office in Senayan area in Jakarta with working hour: 08.30 – 16.30 (Monday to Friday) , or the candidate home in accordance with the Government and JICA Internal WHO-WFH rules.
Remuneration and Benefits:
Remuneration will be decided in accordance with the candidate’s experience and JICA Indonesia Office standard. Necessary equipment will be provided by JICA Indonesia Office.
How to Apply:
All applicants must submit their Curriculum Vitae with photo, copies of related certificates including work-related references to the following Person in Charge by 19 January 2021.
Please kindly put “JICA PROGRAM MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST” as your e-mail subject and send to these e-mail address: Harada.Masahisa@jica.go.jp , Hirose.Nahoko@jica.go.jp , Nakahira.Yu@jica.go.jp , Rizka-Putri@jica.go.jp
• Specialist works as a Contract-Based position at JICA Indonesia Office.
• This is not permanent staff position.
• Upon mutual agreement, the extension of contract will be considered.
• Evaluation of applicants shall not be limited to the abovementioned qualifications. JICA may consider other relevant work criteria in recruitment of said positions
• Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for further interviews within two weeks after the deadline.