Detail of Position
Title: Program Officer
Reports to: Program Manager
- Master or bachelor degree in public health / health communications/ Psychology/ and other social sciences
- At least 1-year work experience in making development program implementation, including design for social intervention, budget planning, and resource management
- Mastering qualitative and/ or quantitative research methods
- Strong leadership qualities, including strategic thinking and ability to inspire others.
- High level of relationship management skills to build relationships with team members, partners, and key stakeholders
- Highly developed written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize a high workload and juggle competing demands.
- Proven capacity to conceptualize program interventions
- Proven ability to make budget projection and resource management
- Demonstrable understanding of issues related to health development
- Knowledge of rural and social development issues in Indonesia regarding to health development.
- Familiar with local government systems
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Strong interpersonal skills, including building effective relationships, positive interaction and effective problem solving.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Interest and passion in public health, youth empowerment, and inclusive development
Program Development: Involved in every phase of program development in CISDI, with a responsibility to ensure the key actions being delivered so that the outcome of each programs to be achieved.
Program Management: manage several related projects with the intention of improving CISDI’s performance. Program Officer oversight of the purpose and status of the programs and can use this oversight to support project-level activity to ensure the program goals are met by providing a decision-making capacity that cannot be achieved at project level or by providing the Program Management Coordinator with needed information when required or approaches to solving issues that have program impacts.
Program Evaluation: Involved in collecting, analyzing, and using information to answer questions about how the program running. Provides important considerations often include program cost effectivity, how the program could be improved, whether the program is worthwhile, whether there are better alternatives, if there are unexpected outcomes, and whether the program goals are appropriate and useful
- Support Program Manager in formulating and producing deliverables for each program development phase
- Manages, in consultation with the Program Management division and related divisions, the adjustment of budgets and schedules, and project closures;
- Conduct desk review / literature review related to policies, intervention models and developments related to COVID19 and another program as needed
- Provide input and suggestions for improvements to the implementation of the program in the field
- Provides technical supervision, including analysis of interim reports, participation in workshops, literature searches, identification and administration of resource persons/consultants in support of projects;
- Support Program Manager in finalizing project reports and negotiates revisions and/or additional research requirements; and support in project evaluations.
- Maintain communications and updates with CISDI’s network in particularly with local stakeholders
- Build communication network with each CISDI’s program implementation area