APPLY NOW: PROGRAM INTERN
Who We Are
Kaleka, previously known as Inobu, is an Indonesian non-profit research institute established in 2014. Kaleka’s collaborative applied research is intended to inform policy and design innovations that leads to the sustainable and equitable production of commodities and use of natural resources. Kaleka actively engages government, civil society and communities in the design and dissemination of the results of their research and innovation. Find out more: kaleka.id
Key of Responsibilities
- Carry out the administration process of Knowledge Management activities related to sustainable agriculture for small-scale farmers;
- Collect data, conduct literature reviews and document technical learning related to sustainable agriculture for small-scale farmers;
- Support to prepare learning materials or knowledge about sustainable agriculture for small farmers;
- Manage and maintain an online knowledge platform with relevant content and activities on sustainable agriculture for small-scale farmers;
- Engage with external partners to establish collaboration mechanisms relevant to the knowledge platform, including through the development of knowledge-sharing activities; and
- Assist the implementation of learning activities related to sustainable agriculture for small-scale farmers involving relevant stakeholders and technical experts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Extension and Communication, Agribusiness, or related fields;
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience working on the topic. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Relevant experience in knowledge management, information management, and capacity building;
- Outstanding organizational skills and great attention to detail;
- Good proficiency in English;
- Experience in maintaining websites, social media, crowdsourcing data platforms and other online platforms; and
- Sufficient knowledge of farming practices particularly for small farmers and clearly articulate the ideas.
Kota Bogor, Jawa Barat or Denpasar, Bali.
How to Apply
Send your recent CV to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org before October 4, 2023, with E-mail subject: Kaleka_Program Intern.