Cocoa Sustainability Partnership (CSP) is a public-private forum for the advancement of communication and working together between stakeholders actively engaged in cocoa development initiatives in Indonesia. CSP exists to increase communication, coordination and collaboration between public and private stakeholders engaged in cocoa sustainability activities in Indonesia for the mutual benefit of all cocoa sector stakeholders. CSP Secretariat is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Program Associate-Data Management. This is a full-time post and will be based in Makassar or Jakarta office.
Purpose of the Position:
- To produce periodic reports on cocoa sustainability programs in Indonesia among CSP members related to the agreed key performance indicators.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- He/She will support secretariat to facilitate members on key performance indicators (KPI) development
- Actively engage with the members to communicate in two ways direction to get KPI’s set data
- Collect data/information using the established framework and liaise with members to ensure data input to the data collection system
- Produce qualitative and quantitative narrative reports based on the collected data and information
- Coordinate closely with IT and Communication Department to provide data sharing in the aggregate and compilation form
- Collect other related data/information regarding cocoa sector development and transform them into a more usable format that can be used by CSP members or other stakeholders;
- Perform any other duties to support CSP activities, as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: agriculture, rural development studies, social and economics, demographics and/or statistics
- At least 3 years’ working experience in agriculture or commodity supply chain, fluent in data analysis and data management. Experience working in cocoa sector is strong point
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and Access, SQL, and statistical software
- Proven knowledge in Monitoring & Evaluation systems (design/KPIs, implementation, evaluation tools, methods and techniques), is an advantage
- Strong analytical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a public-private partnership setting.