We are searching for a talented and professional Program Assistant to support our program and impact division. You will work closely with the program and impact managers to coordinate and implement our program initiatives.
You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and target-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
- Possess minimum D3 degree in Social Science And Management Studies, International and Political Relations, Psychology, and other relevant field.
- Has minimum 1 year relevant work experience in NGO or social development sector
- Skilful with common Microsoft application (Windows, Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. PowerPoint) and android-based application.
- Strong ability to work and communicate within a team
- Able to communicate, verbal and written, in English.
- Experience in community facilitation is an added point
- Ability to multitask and work with a tight deadline
- Assist Impact Manage to generates reports and evaluate our programs
- Support the Program and Impact unit in defining, monitoring and updating the program strategy and the policy and annual plan by:
- Regularly and proactively participating in school project assessments.
- Elaborating, monitoring and reviewing project objectives, priorities and resources needed
- Monitoring the project implementation, assisting the Program and Impact Manager in drafting the project proposal and follow up, identifying priority needs
- Assist the Program Unit to provide information/data and draft of report.
- Demonstrated experience in report writing and producing good quality reports for internal and external use, with external use focus on authorities / government reporting
- Involve actively and responsible for the development of monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the donor and other relevant reports as requested by the Impact Manager
- Involve in coaching, training and motivating the field teams in order to align all field staff with HHI values and ethics, and ensuring their capability to carry out their job achieving HHI quality standards
- Assisting the Program Manager in preparing procurement of the infrastructure program purpose
- Assist in preparing meetings, special events an deliver any other task as assigned by the supervisors
- The opportunity to work with an international team of change makers.
- The opportunity to develop new exciting programs
- The chance to work with friendly, talented team members and diverse partners
- A high degree of responsibility, but also autonomy
- Competitive salaries
- Regular (online) training opportunities
- Based in our Jakarta office, with the opportunity to travel
How to Apply
Please send your full application before 31 December 2021 to email@example.com