Program Assistant – POWER 2.0
Under the supervision of Program Manager, the Program Assistant will support program through organize all the administration matter that comply with MCI standard operating procedure, mainly related with produce document for procurement process, all contract and logistics during program activities/administrative tasks of Power program. H/she will also taking key role to support coordination of the volunteer activities as part of POWER 2.0 implementation.
- University degree in Economic, Business, Social Studies, Agriculture or related fields;
- 1-2+ years Agri-based community development experiences, preferably with a focus on agribusiness development;
- Experience handing the clerical stuff to support the program activities, have an experience as administrative staf/assistant in one of the NGOs national/international could be an advantange.
- Experience coordinating volunteer/social events in coordination with local community, include experience during in University.
- Ability to take initiative, to anticipate and solve problems; and to work independently on multiple tasks with limited supervision, to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Computers skills with strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Vacancy will be closed 18 February
7 December 2019 8 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia