Tifa Foundation is an organization that promotes open society through strategic partnerships with civil societies at the local, national, and international level through constructive engagement approach.
Tifa is prioritizing protection and improvement of the lives of people in marginalized communities. Tifa’s work and decision-making process are guided by openness, diversity, equality, and justice values. To support our work, we are currently seeking:
Program Assistant: Data Policy and Governance
(Position Code: PA)
The Assistant will provide administration, programmatic, and communication support to the Data Policy and Governance Program Unit at Tifa Foundation.
- Bachelor degree,preferably in social science, development studies, digital technology, or data-related field;
- Excellent written, verbal, research, analytical and communication skills;
- Strong administrative skills with track-record administering not-for-profit organization(s), international NGO(s), or grant-making institution(s) for at least 3 years;
- Demonstrated experience working in collaboration with government, think tank organization or I/NGOs;
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize workload, and meet multiple deadlines;
- Fluent English and social media skills;
- Knowledge of financial management will be an advantage
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative, finance, and logistical support for the Program Unit
- Organize and maintain the Program Unit’s activity records and databases as required
- Liaise with grantees and consultants on financial reporting
- Manage and support grantees and consultants’ for their administrative needs
- Schedule meetings with partners, network, and consultants as need arises
- Document the Program Unit’s meetings
- Coordinate the translation, proofreading, editing, and distribution of knowledge products
- Support oversight of the Program Unit’s budget
- Contribute to the development and planning of projects and activities under the Program Unit
- Provide content for website, newsletters, and social media related to the Program Unit to support the communication strategy of Tifa’s
- Undertake light research as required
- Participate in internal and external meetings as required
This position is full-time position, with 1 (one) year fixed term initial contract. The extension will be subject to staff performance and the availability of the budget.
- Closing date of application: 18 August 2022
- Please e-mail to us your application letter and your latest CV/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put Position Code as subject of your e-mail.
*) Tifa is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.