The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF), a German non-profit organization based in Jakarta, is inviting qualified individuals to fill the position of PROGRAM ASSISTANT AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER.
While the position is based in Jakarta, it relates to FNF´s activities in Malaysia: https://malaysia.fnst.org/. In Malaysia, FNF and its local partners conduct activities for politicians, civil societies and for others regarding democracy, human rights, and rule of law. The PROGRAM ASSISTANT will assist the FNF Program Manager Malaysia in planning and implementing these programs. He/she will also create and disseminate content for FNF´s social media communications regarding all FNF activities in Malaysia.
- University Degree
- Interest in democracy and human rights issues
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Very good Bahasa Indonesia and English skills (German is not essential but an advantage)
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint), able to operate with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop or other editing tools
- Excellent social media skills including online marketing strategy and skills
- Capability and willingness to deal with administrative issues
- Ability to work in a team and a multicultural and international environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel