[APPLY NOW: PROGRAM ASSISTANT]
Who We Are
Yayasan Inobu is one of Indonesia’s youngest & most exciting research institutes in the field of environment & rural production systems. Our approach, grounded in the concept of collaborative, applied research, has led to many innovations in the fields of sustainable commodity production, environmental management & indigenous rights, since our inception in 2014. We have focused on increasing the capacity of local government in the first five years. For the next five years, we will focus on assisting farmers, including the younger generation, find concrete solutions to improve their agricultural practices to increase productivity and protect the environment. We currently work in the provinces of Central Kalimantan, West Papua & East Nusa Tenggara, as well as supporting partner organizations across the Indonesia archipelago & undertaking policy research & development at the national level.
- Provide administrative support for Program Team, in preparing various documents (such as work plans, budgets, reports & proposals) on program implementation, as well as managing related events, meetings, workshops, etc.;
- Under the guidance of the Program Manager, assemble briefing materials to prepare presentation, contract & report;
- Execute travel arrangements, including preparing travel requisitions & claims;
- Organize & maintain up-to-date hard copy & electronic filing;
- Ensure safekeeping of confidential materials;
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings and/or workshops;
- Liaise with project’s partner in maintaining timeline, budget & deliverable under the Program Manager’s guidance;
- Provide administrative support for our office in Bogor, from filling, mailing, managing petty cash & related tasks; and
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Our ideal candidate
- Have a bachelor’s degree in related field from a reputable university;
- 2 years of work experience in project administration & implementation;
- Proven experience in arranging & organizing events & meetings;
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills & strong organization skills, as well as ability to multitasking efficiently on a regular basis with good attention to details & high accuracy;
- Demonstrate experience in managing conflict priorities & able to work with tight deadlines;
- Adaptability & flexibility;
- A good team-player with excellent interpersonal skills & able to work well with range different individuals;
- Possess knowledge of proper compositional practices to aid in writing & proofreading;
- Able to communicate clearly, politely & effectively with excellent command in English, especially in writing reports; and
- Well-experience with Ms. Office applications.
Kota Bogor, Jawa Barat.
How to apply