The Procurement Officer is responsible for facilitating the procurement aspects of YMCI’ Procurement operation. Working closely with Program, Administration, and Finance, the Procurement Officer is instrumental in supporting program activities through his/her services.
- Degree in a relevant business field is desired;
- Minimum 1 year experience in supply chain management, procurement; international business or related field;
- Strong organizational skills; ability to interact effectively with international and national personnel;
- Good English skills;
- Good computer skills on MS Office programs, especially in MS Excel;
- A demonstrated ability to multi-task and process information into action as to not delay program activities;
- A clear understanding of procurement ethics and donor compliance is essential.
This position will be for 5 months employment.
Please send your CV together with form on this with position applied on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 22 April 2019 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Yayasan Mercy Corps Indonesia