Position Reports To : Senior Program Manager
Location : Jakarta
Jhpiego through the “KBPP Pilihan” Project (Keluarga Berencana Pasca Persalinan) in coordination with Ministry of Health office and key stakeholders is working on improving facilities readiness and maintaining the quality of PPFP services in health selected facilities in 12 Districts in 3 provinces (West Java Central Java, North Sumatera). This will include strengthening the health system and enabling the environment to increase PPFP uptake.
The PPFP specialist will work closely with Senior Program Manager, Program Officer in districts, MEL Specialist and ICT Specialist to implement the projects and achieving the goal.
Scope of work
- Work closely with Senior Program Officer, MEL Specialist, Health Specialist and Program Officer in ensuring health facility readiness to provide PPFP services such as PPFP training, post evaluation training, development of dashboard, in house training, drill and on the job training in PPFP areas
- Work closely with Program Officer to strengthen POKJA and QI (Quality Improvement) Team at district level and health facilities level.
- Work closely with Program Officer and MEL Specialist to ensure supportive supervision are carried out appropriately according to technical and quality standard.
- Work closely with the team to develop annual workplan and providing technical advice/input along the development process.
- Contribute to project reporting process
- Master/ Bachelor degree minimum 5 years experiences in Public Health issues (Obgyn/Medical Doctor/ Midwife background
- Experienced working in the area of maternal and newborn health supported by good knowledge in it, especially in FP/ PPFP
- Experienced working with health facilities (especially hospitals and puskesmas).
- Experienced working in the area of community engagement/development
- Able to work independently
- Demonstrated experience in project implementation and reporting process
- Good writing and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural environment
How to Apply
Please submit your application letter and CV with 3 referees to the following email address: IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org with subject as per position. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.