MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
the Policy Data Based Management Assistant (PDBMA) support to the Environmental and Stakeholder Policy Specialist and Economics and Policy Analysis Unit Leader, PDBMA supporting perform activities of the policy information and data of the Project (supporting to create data set of policy regulation document), related regulation, permit, or guidelines standard of issued by Indonesian government policy, such as; Restoration, One Map System, Strategic Environment Assessment, Social Forestry and Agrarian Reform, Fire Preventing, Agroforestry System, Green growth Plan, Forest Management, Social Land Tenure and all of land base regulation policy.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
the Policy Data Based Management Assistant (PDBMA) assist to Examine and map the policy regulation of government, create the data management, and supporting to policy network analysis, related the project on going, includes to supporting annual report activities process of the project. As well as detail of activities includes;
• Assist in reviewing legal formal and regulation document of national and local government, civil society and Indigenous People, private sector and micro business related thematic project
• Assist in data collection, all of legal formal and regulation policy currently
• Assist to set up data management; create tabular data, metadata based on information to support policy network analysis
• Assist in checking completeness and updating of regulation policy according to the project being carried out.
• Self-assessment to conduct Report activities process of regulation policy data Management.
• Assist to Publish written documents related to policy network analysis by policy researcher
• Involved in project related other researches as supporting as requested by Functional Unit Leader.
Administration and Management:
• Assist preparation data and document (PPT, Work Plan, time line and reporting)
• Assist supervision and guidance to partner colleagues in project planning and site monitoring Assist in managing daily multiple project activities
• Assist in developing research methods
• Involve in project planning and evaluation at project ending
Partnership and networking:
• Attend meeting, visit to the partner among Unit management to discuss the project activities with the leaders and to explore new activities.
• Collaborate with local and national government and other institutions to collect data and information of policy regulation based on the project activities.
• Attend and present project result in meetings, workshops, seminars as requested