PT KM UTAMA Indonesia has been allocated grant funding by the Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia to implement the project, “A Sustainable Training and Certification System for the Renewable Energy Labour Market” (PEKA SINERGI), which supports the Government of Indonesia to establish a system of professional training, certification and accreditation for jobs in the new and renewable energy sector.
PT KM UTAMA is currently seeking a contractor to design and deliver a training programme to installers and operators for on-grid PV sites in Indonesia. This training should be in-line with the Skills Competency Standards for Renewable Energy (Standar Kompetensi Kerja Khusus Energi Terbarukan (SKKK-ET)), developed by the Renewable Energy Professional Certification Institute, Renewable Energy (Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi Energi Terbarukan (LSP ET)). Specifically focusing on the competency units:
- 35EBT24.008.1 Memasang instalasi kelistrikan PLTS tipe on-grid.
- 35EBT25.003.1 Mengoperasikan PLTS tipe on-grid.
- 35EBT25.004.1 Memonitor performa PLTS tipe on-grid.
Available for download here: http://ssi.training/skksurya.pdf
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Project Team Leader, and in close consultation with the Program Coordinator, the contractor will be responsible for the following duties:
- Develop training modules for installers at on-grid PV sites in Indonesia. This training program should be based on the competency standards outlined in the SKKK-ET (IQF level 2 – 3) as well as industry best practices. The training should be designed to prepare participants to successfully undertake certification assessment by the LSP ET.
- Implement the developed training program (article A) for at least 5 (five) installers at one (1) site in Bandung, Indonesia, in coordination with KM Utama technical consultants. KM Utama will be responsible for identifying the site where the training takes place and for arranging the involvement of the participants.
- The training modules should be revised following this training based on the feedback from the participants, the industry partner and KM Utama.
- Develop training modules for the operations/maintenance workers for on-grid PV sites in Indonesia. This training program should be based on the competency standards outlined in the SKKK-ET (IQF level 2 – 3) as well as industry best-practices. The training should be designed to prepare participants to successfully undertake certification assessment by the LSP ET.
- Implement the operations/maintenance training program (article C) for at least 15 operators at three (3) PLN on grid PV sites in Lombok (PLTS Gili Air, PLTS Gili Trawangan, PLTS Gili Minow), in coordination with KM Utama technical consultants. KM Utama will be responsible for arranging the operators participation in the training. The training modules should be revised following this training based on feedback from the participants, PLN and KM Utama. Peka Sinergi will be responsible for coordinating with PLN for the logistics of the training.
- Participate in a one-day focus group discussion, to be arranged by KM Utama, on the revision of on-grid solar solar competency
- Conduct a focus group discussion (FGD with) KMU technical experts and project stakeholders to review the successes/challenges of the training activities from both technical and pedagogical perspectives.
- Training module for on grid installers of PLTS, refined after piloting
- Training modules for on grid operations and maintenance of PLTS, refined after piloting.
- Report on stakeholder FGD
The ideal contractor will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Proven working experience and knowledge of the on-grid PV industry in Indonesia
- Proven experience training operators and installers in the PV industry
How to ApplyREGISTER/LOGIN to read more, it's FREE