We are searching for a talented and professional Online Giving Coordinator to maintain all community outreach activities for our monthly giving program. You will represent Happy Hearts Indonesia and work with the management team to develop and implement initiatives that increase company visibility within our recurrent giving community.
You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and community-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
- Prepare and maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including follow up communication with potential recurrent donors, monthly newsletter, appearance and other communication opportunities
- Oversee a professional recurrent donor management system
- Nurture new and old relationships with collaborative partners
- Prepare accurate records and reports on the goal of the fundraising plan
- Assist in the organisation special events for monthly donors and fundraising events to reach potential recurrent donors
- Making outgoing calls to potential donors
- The opportunity to work with an international team of change makers.
- The opportunity to develop a new exciting program
- The chance to work with friendly, talented team members and diverse partners
- A high degree of responsibility, but also autonomy
- Competitive salaries
- Regular (online) training opportunities
- Based in our Jakarta office, with the opportunity to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, business or related fields
- Preferred experience 3-5 years within non-profit fundraising or outreach activities
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong experience in preparing reports
- Friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of social media and other basic marketing platforms
How to Apply
Please send your full application before 31 March 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org