The Jhpiego Indonesia program is aimed to improve maternal and newborn health outcomes in Indonesia. The Office Helper will provide administrative support to Jhpiego’s Indonesia Program, including general office support, mail delivery and collection, administration duties and run simple errands.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Disseminating information through telephone, websites, mail services, and e-mail.
- Answering telephone, direct, screen calls, taking and relaying messages.
- Providing information to callers, greeting persons entering organization and directing individuals to correct destination.
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Cleaning all the office equipments also make sure that all the equipments are ready to use
- Able to operate office equipments as requested
- Dealing with queries or requests from the visitors and employees.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Assisting other administrative staff in wide range of office duties.
- Collecting and distributing couriers or mails among employees and opening and sorting emails.
- Delivering facsimiles and transmitting them to staff
- Helping the receptionist, secretaries, or other administrative assistants in performing their duties.
- Cooperating with office staff to maintain proper interaction and a friendly environment within the office.
- Run errands around Bogor using taxi, office’s car or public transport
- Purchase food for lunch
- Make sure all the rooms (receptionist; public and pantry) are clean and well managed
- Willing to stay at office as security guard (5 working days, Monday -Friday)
Qualifications, Skills, and Attribute:
- High School graduate with basic office skills
- Knowledge of clerical and standard administrative procedures
- Knowledge of consumer service practices and principles
- Good communication skills and professional personal presentation
- Should be honest, respectful and trustworthy
How to Apply :
Please submit your application letter and CV with 3 referees to the following email address: IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org with subject as per position. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
- Salary Offer Negotiable