PT GENERAL AROMATICS is a company focused on producing and sourcing natural ingredients and commodities with more than 12 years’ experience in partnering with farmers and producers of natural ingredients across Indonesia.
ADMIN AND FINANCE MANAGER
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, accountancy / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in management, finance and/or administration in private sector or organizations.
- Proficiency in taxation, accounting and government regulation / administration (e-filling, BPJS, OSS, BPKM, Taxes, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Finance Excel spreadsheet software is required.
- Knowledge about exportation procedure is a plus
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy, good communication, dynamic, problem solving and ability to work within timeline and company targets.
- Able to negotiate and work alone with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in English
- Full-Time position.
- Domicile in Banda Aceh or willing to relocate to Banda Aceh
Managing the administration and finance of PT General
- Handle and manage the overall accountability of the company.
- Reporting to the tax Office every month, yearly tax report.
- Reporting to LKPM and BKPM twice in a year.
- Reporting to BI (RTE/DHE) for each exportation.
- Manage the overall administration of the company
- Handle the company permit and legalities (SITU, IMTA, RPTKA, KITAS, Akte, TDP etc…)
- Organize and archive all official documentation from Company.
Handling all company exportations
- Negotiate, coordinate and build a network and clear communication with shipping lines, EMKL, forwarders, customs, consignees and their forwarders.
- Prepare, issue and submit all the document export: Invoice, Packing list, CoA and all related documentation: SI, BL drafts, MBL & HBL, MSDS, certifications
- Process Document to Shipping Line: PEB, BL, ect …
- Ensure shipment departure, container booking, arrange the sailing schedule and prepare all the Exim documents.
- Ensuring the traceability system established and update the stock management data for every delivery / export
- Collection, registration and freight organization of samples of material.
- Coordination with warehouse/ logistics staff.
Corporate social responsibility
May be involved and required to participate in different program implementation and interact with different stakeholders: NGOs, Cooperatives, producers, auditor , buyer