The Alliance for Integrity (www.allianceforintegrity.org) is a global business-driven multi-stakeholder initiative between private sector, public sector, civil society, international organisations and academia. The aim of the Alliance for Integrity is to promote integrity among companies, their business partners and other relevant actors in the economic system. In addition, it contributes to better framework conditions by fostering dialogue between the public and private sector. Currently, the Alliance for Integrity is active in Brazil, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Germany and their respective regions. In Indonesia the Alliance of Integrity is supported by an Advisory Group composed of partners from the private sector, civil society and academia.
The Network Advisor (Network Management) will represent the Alliance for Integrity in Indonesia, coordinate the local network and design and implement activities in Indonesia and with Indonesian partners, according to the objectives of the Alliance for Integrity and in cooperation with its Secretariat and the global team.
As a global project, the Alliance for Integrity in Indonesia is implemented in close cooperation with the Assistance in Preventing and Combating Corruption (APCC) bilateral project (APCC will be succeeded by Corruption Prevention in the Forestry Sector (CPFS) from January 2022.
Management Alliance for Integrity in Indonesia and the region
- Manage and support the Advisory Group Indonesia: strengthen and consolidate the relationships and develop strategic approaches to further engage them in the Alliance for Integrity
- Prepare and follow up the Advisory Group meetings and provide information for the global Steering Committee
- Expand the existing network in the field of compliance and integrity: Recruit members from public and private sector as well as civil society for long-term cooperation
- Engage with Indonesian and international companies, organisations and public institutions and build reliable relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of established and new approaches and formats for collective action in the area of anti-corruption and business integrity in cooperation with the Focal Point Indonesia.
- Contribute to discuss and develop IT-solutions for compliance, integrity and ethics within the global network
- With supervision of Regional Manager Asia of the Alliance for Integrity, draw out the annual action plan and corresponding budget projections (including monitoring of the electronic tools used for the financial and operational planning) in line with the overall priorities to secure achievement of the global project’s objective, outputs and indicators
- Contribute to the sustainability process of the Alliance for Integrity in Indonesia: Explore opportunities for funding/co-financing of activities in Indonesia and eventually other countries in the region to secure independence and sustainability of the Alliance for Integrity
Further develop and implement legal and financial sustainability strategies for the initiative together with members of the Advisory Group Indonesia, external consultants and in line with the overall/global strategy
Coordination and Implementation
- Initiate, coordinate and implement outreach activities:
Organise conferences, workshops, trainings and other activities of the Alliance for Integrity in Indonesia and eventually other countries in the region
- Support Focal Point Indonesia’s coordination of Collective Action activities, i.e. Women Working Group in West Java, Regional Advocacy Committees (in North Sumatra, West Java, could also include Papua, Papua Barat, and Central Borneo), Disburse, review and monitor the budget on a regular basis, using the electronic tools available
- Represent the Alliance for Integrity and coordinate information exchange and activities with the GIZ in Indonesia in coordination with the Regional Manager Asia
- Collaborate with GIZ projects in Indonesia and contribute to activities of the Governance cluster and country office of GIZ Indonesia under the supervision from the disciplinary leadership in Indonesia.
- Liaise with the Secretariat in Germany, especially with the Regional Manager Asia, in Germany and the whole global team (according to the responsibilities of each team member) on a regular basis
- Contribute to the implementation of the global communication strategy providing and share content via Social Media and other channels.
- Prepare and formulate input for project updates for both external and internal stakeholders (progress report, website and social media etc.) and contribute to reports required by the Secretariat
- Document project activities for knowledge pooling, monitoring & evaluation and dissemination and assume the responsibility of one indicator on the global project level
- Cooperate and exchange with Focal Point Indonesia regarding all tasks and responsibilities
Required Professional Experience:
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in law/social sciences/economics or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience, ideally with experience in compliance in a private sector company, in sustainable supply chains, responsible business conduct or similar experience from work with an (inter-)national development organisation or NGO,
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in project management
- Excellent knowledge of the Indonesian private sector/chambers and compliance
- Thorough knowledge of governmental institutions within Indonesia, especially those related to anti-corruption and the private sector
- Aptitude to develop networks and managing relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Experience with collective action projects/multi stakeholder partnerships is an advantage
- Experience in IT solutions for SMEs is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English and Bahasa Indonesia language skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Duty Station: Jakarta
Joining Date: a.s.a.p.
Direct Supervisor: Director AfIn / Disciplinary Leadership in Indonesia
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references (a must), addressed to email@example.com. The closing date to submit the application letter is on November 02nd, 2021
Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line: AfIn – NA(NM)
Please name your file as follow format:
[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate] (i.e: Nakula Sadewa _CV or Nakula Sadewa _Motivation Letter or Nakula Sadewa _Reference)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.