- Establish and maintain relationships with local government, local representatives of national government and community leaders, and in particular with Imigrasi and Police to assist in the delivery of projects partnered with these agencies.
- Provide comprehensive monthly reports on each project being implemented in the sub-office area.
- Formulate concepts for potential projects in the area and assist Programme Support & Reporting Unit with development of project proposals related to the area.
- Advise the Programme Coordinator and Deputy Chief of Mission on migration related trends in the area.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of Irregular Migrants (IMs) under IOM auspices in his area of responsibility and in strict compliance of the agreed IOM Operational Guidelines. This includes: Monitor IMs activities and ensure that all basic services are provided to all IMs under IOM auspices in a timely and efficient manner. Basic services to be provided to IMs include adequate and appropriate food and water, acceptable accommodation facilities, basic personal supplies and toiletries, security and medical assistance, including psycho-social counseling. Visit Irregular Migrants and undertake activities as indicated in the visit activity / work plan prepared in coordination with Programme Coordinator. Coordinate with the Migration Health Division to ensure all IMs are provided adequate and appropriate medical services, including psychosocial counselling. Prepare and submit site-visit/weekly/monthly reports to the Programme Coordinator.
- Provide escort assistance as required and ensure that specific duties as escort are carried out efficiently and effectively in close coordination with Jakarta Resettlement & Movement Division.
- Ensure that all relevant staff is informed of any changes in Irregular Migrants status.
- Coordinate with IOM Jakarta AVRR Unit to assist handling resettlement and Voluntary Repatriation of Refugees and Irregular Migrants movements to ensure accurate and update Irregular migrants Statistics.
- Coordinate with Jakarta Resettlement & Movement Division on the transport arrangement for Irregular Migrants movements and in assist handling the new arrival of the migrants and to coordinate with the local authorities to arrange the security, food and lodging and purchase the basic needs for the migrants.
- Manage all aspects of the operational, logistical, administrative, budgetary and financial activities, as well as supervision of staffing in his/her area responsibility for the administrative matters in close coordination with related unit and in accordance with programme standards. Review and ensure that payments for service providers and local authorities are correct and necessary.
- Ensure that all staff members in his/her area perform their tasks in line with IOM regulation and guidelines.
- Coordinate on security related matters with Field Security Assistant in Jakarta, Programme Coordinator and local UNDSS office. Ensure that sub office and its staff comply with MOSS and MORSS requirement.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- University (S1) Degree in Management, Economics, Political, Social Science or Business and Counseling with four years of relevant working experience, or;
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with six years of working experience.
- Indonesian National with good knowledge of, and experience in project implementation and managing the administration and operational.
- Relevant work experience in any of these fields, particularly in dealing with migrants, refugees/asylum seekers, livelihoods projects or community development projects, direct beneficiaries and/or trainings.
- Has experience in managing team.
- Working knowledge of IOM procurement, administration, and finance rules.
- Proficient in computer applications.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications in ENGLISH, with:
Only applicant who meets the above qualification will be considered