Deadline of application is 3 September 2020
Purpose of consultancy:
Conduct policy mapping and analysis on UNFPA’s three (3) Transformative Results: (1) end preventable maternal deaths; (2) end the unmet need for family planning; and (3) end gender-based violence (GBV) and harmful practices, including child marriage and female genital mutilation/cutting (FGM/C) at national level.
The policy mapping team will consist of 1 (one) team leader and 2 (two) team members. The roles and responsibilities of each position are specified in the attached TOR.
Required expertise, qualifications and competencies, including language requirements for the Team Member (Maternal Health):
- Master’s degree in Medicine, Public Health, or another related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in conducting policy mapping, research or review, especially in the field of development for government agencies, UN agencies and/or other international organizations
- Proven familiarity and relevant work experience on maternal health or reproductive health programmes in Indonesia.
- Excellent analytical, communications, and writing skills; and proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia are required
- Familiarity with UN and/or UNFPA mandate and activities is an advantage;
Description of services and requirements as stated in the attached TOR.