Mien R. Uno Foundation is a non-profit organization focused on entrepreneurship education. Our goal is to build Indonesian young entrepreneurs. We are now looking for Program Officer (PO) to join our team.
The position is full-time based in Jakarta.
The Program Officer position is held by a experienced staff whose acquired knowledge and skills enable him/her to independently undertake diverse work assignments (e.g.project management, implementation, and daily management of activities). Work requires extensive coordination with team members to ensure successful performance of the program as detailed in the annual work plan.
- Assist in developing, and implementing programs.
- Ensure all activities are carried out with good quality standards, follow the procedure and administrative aspects and time manner.
- Preparing reports to stakeholders periodically.
- Have strong experience in formulate workplan, TORs, and report documents.
- Work and communicate with internal and external parties related.
- Organize some events, related to the programs.
- Any other professional work as directed by Executive Director, Policy and Delivery.
- Min Bachelor Degree, with 1-2 years of proven experience in similar roles.
- Knowledge of the sustainability issues in entrepreneurship sector (especially in youth).
- Fluent in english (oral and written).
- Commit to work with good quality standard and time manner.
- Self-directed individual capable of working independently.
- Humble person with leadership, innovative thinking, and problem solving.
- Ability to multitask and willingness to travel frequently on short notice.