Position Reports To: Senior Program Manager
Location: Jakarta – Indonesia
Jhpiego seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Specialist to lead and provide M&E support for an anticipated a three-year privately funded family planning project in Indonesia. This project aims to improve maternal, newborn and child health outcomes through increasing coverage of quality postpartum family planning services and leveraging existing PPFP gains and momentum in 12 districts.
This position is contingent upon funding availability.
- Provide input and recommendations to set SMART project indicators in alignment with project scope
and goal along with the baseline, monitoring and evaluation plan.
- Develop effective and efficient monitoring systems, processes, and tools to provide quality (timely, accurate, and complete) data
- Oversee project baseline and evaluation in coordination with other team members and/or external consultant
- Design data collection forms and manage data collation and analysis systems
- Conduct analysis of project performance and progress based on data monitoring and provide feedback/input to rest of project team accordingly
- Check data quality and make corrective actions as necessary to ensure that the data/information generated is correct and reliable
- Track indicator achievement at all levels (output, outcome, and impact/goal)
- Build capacity of team members to participate in project monitoring within their respective roles
- Support Senior Program Manager with reporting and presentations by providing inputs on progress for project indicators and drafting M&E section(s) of reports
- Conduct field visits to oversee how data collection and M&E processes are implemented on the ground and provide immediate support or corrective action as necessary
- Work closely with M&E backstop based in Baltimore
- Master’s degree in public health is preferred
- At least 7 years of M&E experience, including developing monitoring systems and tools, with strong knowledge base of M&E approaches
- Experience working with local and International organization in Indonesia
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong eye for detail
- Experience working in a research environment or information-generating context and designing data collection tools
- Demonstrated ability to use data to inform decision making and changes in project course
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strong relations with key partners
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well as a team
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
How to Apply :
Please submit your application letter and CV with 3 referees to the following email address: IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org with subject as per position. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
- Salary Offer Negotiable