Konservasi Indonesia is a national foundation established to support sustainable development in the country. We are the main partner of Conservation International in Indonesia.
We envision a healthy and prosperous Indonesia where biodiversity is valued and preserved. With offices and project sites across Indonesia, we promote a sustainable landscape-seascape approach and establish partnerships with multiple stakeholders across sectors and jurisdictions to deliver lasting impacts for people and nature in Indonesia.
As we are constantly expanding, we are currently hiring to fill the following position for our office in Jakarta:
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting Coordinator
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Coordinator is responsible for collecting and analyzing M&E data, preparing reports, sharing results, and assisting team members and stakeholders that depend on M&E data. S/he serves as a technical and/or administrative resource within the program.
To implement the IKI project, Konservasi Indonesia requires high qualified monitoring, evaluation, and reporting coordinator (MER-C). The position will support IKI Senior Project Manager to oversee, track, and evaluate the project progress and prepare the report for stakeholders. Under supervision of Senior Manager the position will support the team to work closely with donor, external partners at local, district, provincial and national levels and will further together with the other Konservasi Indonesia team be responsible for establishing constructive relationships with government, other NGOs and the private sector to support project alignment with government development objectives. The MER-C will be based in Jakarta with frequent travel to field offices in North Sumatera and West Papua.
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Coordinate with team, develop project’s monitoring and evaluation systems, plan and tools to track success of program implementation and provide adaptive implementation
- Manage and operate the M&E system and tools, including data and information collection and inventory system of all project’s activities means of verification (MoV) as well as prepare analysis of data and information such as but not limited to needs assessments, baseline and impact analysis
- Support program director, project managers and field teams, in providing data and information analysis from project’s monev activities for the project activities implementation/management as well as for further project development.
- Prepare training material and deliver training for field staff/consultants on the M&E tools and system including data collection and analysis and basic surveying and sampling techniques, if needed.
- Integrate IKI M&E system with the other landscape and project indicators
- Project Reporting and Coordination
- Prepare draft of monthly report, biannual and annual reports based on inputs from field team and consultants to be submitted for project manager’s review.
- Prepare and update infographic and presentation deck for support Konservasi Indonesia’s reporting, communication and outreach
- Document the project’s MoV and updated profiles files and Correspondences with partners
- Review communication materials
- Work with Konservasi Indonesia personnel to identify appropriate materials and mechanisms to support improved reporting and communications.
- Support the project managers by coordinating closely with Field Operation Coordinators who responsible of program financial issue including developing and working within a budget to manage and complete projects, and monitoring annual budget as needed to ensure appropriate spending limits.
- Join the consultative meetings with both provincial and district governments in relation to the North Sumatra and West Sumatera projects and the broader program strategy.
- Involve in the preparation of agreement with the local key stakeholders that are relevant to the achievement of program strategies and outcomes.
- Collate reports from the fields provided by the project coordinators and compile them into regular (and final) reports to the Konservasi Indonesia and senior personnel.
- Manage IKI PME Project database
- Work closely with Communication Teams to develop lesson learned and knowledge management
- A Degree in natural resource management-related science, public administration with a minimum 2 years of experience.
- Passionate in monitoring and evaluation, reporting, and leadership.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-cultural situations with a wide range of people in both the public and private sectors, including business, government, non-governmental organizations, donor organizations, local communities, consultants, and volunteers.
- Knowledge and background in the customs and government organizations of Indonesia.
- Proven track record in writing/editing successful conservation-focused strategy documents, funding proposals, progress reports and relevant materials.
- Willingness to travel and work long hours, including work in arduous field conditions, often to remote areas and work weekends and after hours as needed.
- Proven record of success as part of interdisciplinary project teams.
- Good communication skills and develop network.
- An advance in English (Speaking, Reading, and Writing).
- Computer literate in words, graphic software, excel, and statistical software.
- Has experience in project management, developing monitoring and evaluation system.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to:
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mail with this format:
< MER-C > – < your name >
Closing date for the application is May 31, 2022
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).