Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer – POWER 2.0
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer will support the POWER 2 Program Manager to ensure that at least 20,000 smallholder farmers increase productivity, raise their incomes by 20% against baseline measures through availability of farmers’ qualitative and quantitative data which will be collected using the digital data collection applications. S/he will coordinate the MEL strategies and activities with the Business and Financial Services Senior Program Officer, GAP and Advisory Services Senior Program Officer and 8 district coordinators to ensure the quantitative and qualitative program data are available to produce the program reports, calculate the ROI, regular program monitoring, program evaluation, capture and share the program lesson learn.
- Possess a relevant university degree, especially Statistics or Mathematics degrees
- Familiar with research methodologies or have experience in project research.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in monitoring and evaluation, especially for the economic development programs.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, highly desired.
§ Effective interpersonal communication skills including problem-solving skills, being proactive and taking initiative.
- Expertise and skills in development and implementation of M&E plans, assessments, baseline and endline surveys, evaluations, using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Expertise and skills in analysis of collected data and compiling findings in clear and structured reports. Familiar or have experience applying digital data collection method is become advantage for this position.
- Ability to work with computer programs typically used for data management, digital data collection, analysis and reporting, such as ONA/ODK/Enketo, Excel/SPSS/R.
- Strong analytical/logical thinking skills.
- Computers skills with strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Vacancy will be closed 18 February 2019 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia