Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager
Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working across the globe. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: youth and workforce development, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, health, and evaluation and learning.
Banyan Global is recruiting a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Manager for a USAID-funded project in Indonesia. This is a full-time position based in Jakarta.
- Lead the development of the project’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Plan.
- Develop project indicators and methodologies for data collection and verification.
- Design and conceptualize data collection and analysis methods.
- Develop a system for implementing partners to track agreed-upon indicators.
- Lead the process to establish baseline values for project indicators.
- Provide project partners with MEL technical advisory support.
- Oversee project MEL database and ensure the quality of all project data.
- Lead project’s Collaborating, Adapting, and Learning (CLA) activities, including pause and reflect sessions with project team, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Serve as project liaison with USAID on all MEL issues.
- Design and conduct training workshops on monitoring and evaluation topics.
- Minimum of 12 years relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, International Development, or other relevant field.
- Familiarity with MEL reporting systems and databases.
- Strong statistical and quantitative research skills.
- Knowledge of USAID’s Data Quality Assessment processes.
- Demonstrated experience with USAID’s collaborating, learning, and adapting approach.
- Prior experience organizing and leading monitoring, evaluation, and data collection training workshops.
- Familiarity with USAID evaluation policy and reporting guidelines.
- Superior interpersonal and diplomatic skills, with ability to effectively work with a variety of counterparts.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including professional fluency in written and spoken Indonesian and English.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, adaptability, and integrity.
- Willingness to travel across Indonesia. Must be based in Jakarta.
Banyan Global is an equal opportunity employer. Indonesian applicants only.
Please apply to the position through our website, https://banyanglobal.com/careers/