MONITORING & EVALUATION SPECIALIST
You will be a motivated and proactive Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist with the right combination of talenta and energy.
Join MAHKOTA (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society) to play an integral role as Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for the BANGGA Papua Social Protection program. The Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist will develop routine program monitoring for BANGGA Papua. The position would be based in Jakarta, with some travel to Papua as required.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: https://www.cardno.com/media/3941/190206-short-term-me-for-bangga-fin.pdf
You will be a motivated and proactive Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- At least 10 years work experience as an M&E specialist
- Has strong knowledge and experience on social research methodology; experience working within social protection issues is an advantage
- Has strong analytical skills for both qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Proven ability to deliver high quality written deliverables in Bahasa and English
- Experience in collecting data on program outputs/outcomes
- Ability to work independently and in team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and experience to build relationships with multiple stakeholders in challenging environments.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local Indonesian labour laws.
Why join MAHKOTA?
MAHKOTA offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining MAHKOTA, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply