MONITORING AND EVALUATION / QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
You will be a motivated and proactive Monitoring and Evaluation / Quality Assurance Specialist
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs. Cardno ID (International Development) has extensive experience managing a number of donor-funded programs in the Asia Pacific region. We engage in international development as a holistic, multidisciplinary and integrated process. Strengthened by our geographic and market diversity, we are committed to providing innovative and integrated solutions that create opportunities for significant, lasting change in emerging economies.
About the Program:
MAHKOTA (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society) is an Australian Government-funded program supporting the Government of Indonesia (GoI) to improve its social protection system to reduce poverty and inequality, and ultimately achieve inclusive and sustainable economic growth. MAHKOTA operates as a flexible facility, working primarily with the Secretariat of the National Team for the Acceleration of Poverty Reduction (TNP2K), a think tank under the purview of the Vice President, to inform and undertake innovative policy reforms and initiatives.
About the Role:
The Monitoring and Evaluation / Quality Assurance Specialist, as part of MAHKOTA’s Senior Management Team, will work closely with the Team Leader and Deputy Team Leader to manage MAHKOTA’s M&E and Quality Assurance. This includes management of and technical inputs into MAHKOTA’s reporting to DFAT as well as oversight of evaluations. The Monitoring and Evaluation / Quality Assurance Specialist will also manage quality assurance processes including work planning.
The role can be delivered remotely however, there is a possibility of future deployment to Jakarta, as agreed with Cardno and DFAT.
Responsibilities and duties:
The Monitoring and Evaluation / Quality Assurance Specialist will oversee the following:
- Manage MAHKOTA’s M&E team, including its inputs into initiative design and implementation processes (such as initiative M&E designs, procurements, data collection, management of evaluations).
- Ensure that DFAT’s monitoring and performance needs are met.
- Provide management support and technical input into MAHKOTA’s quality assurance processes
- Support the Team Leader and Deputy Team Leader on liaising with DFAT and other stakeholders as necessary.
You will be a motivated and proactive Monitoring and Evaluation / Quality Assurance Specialist with the right combination of talent, energy and commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working at a senior level in M&E and QA. Experience with DFAT-funded programs and familiarity with DFAT M&E processes.
- Demonstrated understanding of evaluation methods and oversight of evaluation processes.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality reports.
- Experience engaging with Government of Indonesia, including a demonstrated understanding of Government planning and budgeting processes.
- Experience in working with social protection or poverty reduction related issues.
- Ability and experience to build relationships with multiple stakeholders and technical experts.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Indonesian proficiency preferred,
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted by Friday, 24 September 2021
Cardno is committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse, Exploitation and Harassment (PSEAH), Child Protection, Fraud and Bribery prevention. We want to engage with the right people to deliver our client programs. As part of our approach you will be subjected to formal background screening, criminal record checks, employment verification, and periodic compliance checks. All Cardno staff receive safety, compliance and safeguards training and are responsible for contributing to a safer working culture.
For any enquiries about this position, please contact email@example.com quoting ” CID/DA/MHKT/MEQASp” in your email subject line.