Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is seeking an M&E Officer for USAID BEBAS-TB 5-years activity having the aim of reducing TB incidence and mortality by supporting the Indonesian government to address the critical gaps and challenges of the TB program. This Activity will build on the work of previous USAID activities and current projects to achieve its goal. BEBAS-TB’s support will focus on improving access and utilization to quality and patient centered comprehensive TB services.
MSH saves lives and improves health by helping public and private organizations throughout the world to effectively manage people, medicines, money, and information. Working from more than 40 country offices and our Arlington, Virginia, and Medford, Massachusetts, US headquarters, our staff from more than 70 nations is highly regarded for its technical expertise, integrity, and commitment to making a lasting difference in health. We live our mission to save lives and improve the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between.
The M&E Officer will support the ongoing data analytics and reporting needs for BEBAS TB. They will provide as-requested data and reports in a timely manner. Support the coordination and execution of CLA such as organization of performance review, project learning by developing, collecting, and dissemination of relevant information on monitoring, evaluation and research. Support the CLA Team to implement robust data improvement and quality assurance activities. The officer will also provide support to effectively transfer skills for a government led health information system.
This position will be located in North Sumatera, West Java, Central Java, or East Java.
- Minimum of 4 years progressive work experience in M&E, data analysis, database management and data systems development
- Experience in data analysis using multiple analytical platforms
- Previous experience working on USAID-funded projects are preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge related to statistical analysis, program performance analysis, data visualization and program reporting and monitoring required
- Knowledgeable in TB, Health Systems Strengthening, HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Family planning, maternal, Newborn and Child Health, or Nutrition
- Knowledge of current M&E, methodologies, and resources
- Knowledge of use of multiple data analysis packages such as STATA, R, SPSS
- Familiarity with the government led reporting and data collection system including DHIS2, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of USAID Evaluation Policy and ADS regulations a plus
- Ability to understand technical staff needs for data and to present information, analyses, and recommendations in clear written formats
- Knowledge on MIS, M&E and development issues
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring and the application of methodology
- Excellent skills in facilitation, team building, and coordination
- Excellent verbal, written interpersonal and presentation skills in English
- Some domestic travel as required
How to Apply
If you feel you have the required experience to assist MSH in implementing our vision, please submit your CV via the below link, or go to Careers (myworkdayjobs.com).