SCOPE OF WORK
MONITORING AND EVALUATION (M&E) COORDINATOR – PREVENT TB PROJECT
Profile of PREVENT TB Project
PREVENT TB is a five-year USAID funded project to Support for Public Education and Communication to Tuberculosis Preventive Treatment (TPT) Acceleration that is implemented by Yayasan Project HOPE (YPH). This program will use evidence-based health communication program implemented to improve the coverage and outcome of TPT among eligible sub-population in six target provinces with the highest number of estimated TB latent cases (North Sumatera, Jakarta, Banten, West Java, East Java, and South Sulawesi).
Yayasan Project HOPE (YPH) provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Purpose of Position
The M & E Coordinator will work closely with stakeholders who provide updated data as per M & E Guidelines. Upon data collection, the M&E Coordinator will develop routine report and consult them with the Monitoring Evaluation Research and Learning (MERL) Advisor. This post will also train and provide technical assistance to Provincial and District Coordinators to ensure quality data collection in timely manner.
The position is to report and support MERL Advisor to prepare updates on monitoring an evaluation process at the national, provincial and district level.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To support MERLA to develop and implement monitoring and mechanisms including for M&E improvement (project framework, indicator formulation, data setting, data collection tools, data management system and reporting and recording mechanism.
- To support MERLA to provide high quality, verified data and information for project reporting.
- To support MERLA in getting studies’ progress update from relevant institution/ consultants
- To facilitate capacity building activities with staff and stakeholders.
- To support MERLA to manage project/program data to USAID MEAL.
- To actively participate in project studies (Formative Study-Situational Analysis, Knowledge Attitude and Practice (KAP) study, Media Audit and other studies), to provide facilitation, information, and other needed supports.
- To communicate and disseminate the Strategic Communication Plan to related stakeholders at the National and Sub-National audience, as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Statistics, Mathematics, Social Sciences, behavioral sciences, or health promotion.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience on SBCC, advocacy and social mobilization, stigma reduction program, or on strategic communication document development.
- Minimum 3 (three) year working experience working with non-government organizations, donor projects and/or development partners.
- Extensive experiences with data management concepts, tools, and sharing, including with managing, conducting, and supporting data evidence generation process, studies (assessment, survey, research) in social science or other, as well as in working in knowledge management and evidence-based advocacies.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop capacity of the staff.
- Ability to interact with, project key stakeholders, partners, and other stakeholders in support to Senior Management Team.
- Computer proficiency should include Word, Excel, and other general experience with presentation, and infectious disease information system.
CODE OF CONDUCT
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Trafficking in Persons, Child Safeguarding, and any suggested violation to our Code of Conduct, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. An obligation to report If you see, hear, or are made aware of any suggested activities.
Interested candidates should send a Covering Letter mentioning the job title in the subject line along with their recent CV as a document attachment to email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: (M&E) COORDINATOR – (NAME) no later than May 28th, 2023