MONITORING AND EVALUATION MANAGER
You will be a motivated and proactive Monitoring and Evaluation Manager with the right combination of talent and energy.
Join MAHKOTA (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society) in Jayapura to play an integral role as Monitoring and Evaluation Manage for the BANGGA Papua Social Protection program. BANGGA Papua has a main office in Jayapura and is currently being implemented in the districts of Paniai, Lanny Jaya and Asmat. The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will work closely with the Provincial Secretariat implementing the program, as well as with MAHKOTA’s M & E team based in Jakarta.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: https://www.cardno.com/media/3911/190125-tor-monitoring-evaluation-manager-papua-fin.pdf
You will be a motivated and proactive Monitoring and Evaluation Manager with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- Advanced qualifications in social science, business or management (research and methodological experience encouraged).
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working as a M&E consultant or advisor.
- Experience of working in Papua or similar locations.
- Experience in in the use of both qualitative and quantitative methods and approaches to M&E.
- Experience managing data collection teams in the field.
- Experience in working with social protection related issues.
- Ability and experience to build relationships with multiple stakeholders and technical experts.
- Excellent written and spoken Indonesian and English.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local Indonesian labour laws.
Why join MAHKOTA?
MAHKOTA offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining MAHKOTA, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.